Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This is for you baby

I can't stand another night,
without you.
Everything don't seem,
like they used to be,
Between you and me.
I'm missin' your love.

I need your love, your passion.
The love that's ever lastin'
I'm missing your love.

And it's true,
that i love you.
and it's true,
you're the only one.
and i do,
i adore you.
and it's true,
you make me feel alive.

you say that 
I'm your only one.
now i've done it,
i feel numb.
tell me,
where did we go wrong?

You where my bestfriend 
and boyfriend.
Now it seems like you're my worst friend.

I gotta do soul searchin'
without you I'm a whole different person.
I ain't acting like i used to.
I don't feel love like i used to.
It was your love i was used to.
Why did i have to lose,
your love?

Your love is what it was.
That had me feeling buzzed.
you are my true love.

I feel bad that i lost you 
I got so many things to say.
I guess that it means,
that I'm missin you.
Sorry for all the things that i put you through.
I'm so god damned lost with out you

Come find me....


I'm missin you....


And your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment