Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Winter Warmth


Winter Warmth
Winter draws nearer,
but I want you closer.
Snow falls fast,
so let's fall slower.

Leaves let go,
but to you I cling.
As cold sucks life,
out of everything.

You breath life into me
and warmth grows everywhere.
You kiss me slowly,
the heat within me flares.

Our lips melt together as
snow blankets us white.
We're warm and melted
as day fades to night.

Winter can show us cold,
together we make heat.
Which keeps us warm and happy
as snow melts at our feet.

In your arms I smile,
you smile too.
So much affection as we say
“I love you”

You can kiss away the hurt,
wipe away the cold.
You affection run deeply
as it's my heart you hold.

Warmth is all I feel with you.
So don't eve leave me here.
I can't retain life and warmth without you.
Please just stay and pull me near.

No comments:

Post a Comment