Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Beauty

The tears,
from my eyes
Will
f
a
l
l
Into the pocket of your heart
where the greenest grass grows.

My body will float into this
cube of emptiness as i experience this emotional
feeling.

In a cage a beauteous flower
will wilt.
and reborn from it's rot
will not rise another flower...

But a woman.

She is born from the seed of beauty
Her beauty will be the most

Ugly
Aspect about her.

Marvel and envy her
For her skin glows gold.

These blue skies
Bore down on her shoulders
She never liked blueberries

Upside down is her world of
Nothing but all is okay
in this world...

The rules can be simple
You think they aren't
When truly they are.

Confused?

We know nothing of true beauty
but we know how to fake it.
true beauty is a good thing.
Is it really?
Shall this patch over my eye
symbolize my beauty?

Will the hair of a spider
Depict it's beauty?
I'm not sure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment