Saturday, November 12, 2011

Beneath the Trees


Beneath the trees,
I know we'll meet.
I yearn to see you...
For it's my heart you keep.

Rain coats my body.
And rolls on my skin.
Open your strong arms.
And let me step in.

I can dance with you.
Beneath these trees.
Together we'll fall (in love).
Like the color changing leaves.

The world will sing.
My hand fits with yours.
Your face it glistens,
With mine your lean in – I'm sure.

Lips brush mine softly...
And the wonderful warmth of you.
Beneath the trees.
I'll never feel so true.

Kiss,kiss.
Me, me.
Beneath the trees.

My heart in the heart of yours.
Your heart guards mine.
Rain kisses us too.
Which makes us shine.

Cheek to cheek.
I can finally be warm.
And I sway here.
Encircled in your arms.

Gently sweep my wet hair.
Behind my ear.
Nose to nose...
Loosing you is my fear.

And beneath the trees
Loving you is what I'll do.
As rain kisses me.
As I kiss you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment