Thursday, October 27, 2011

Reality and Me

If someone ran up to me,
and pushed me off reality,
I would gladly float off.

It would be as though I wasn't there
my presence will be elsewhere.
My body in another land.

Where I'll be fighting monsters and raising messenger doves.
Living in the sky and bombing those above.
I'll swim in a pink ocean, where the flowers are plenty.
Trees as tall as the sky and animals that are quite friendly.

No one would miss me.
And no one would care.
That this little girl had been pushed elsewhere.

My guardian need not know
My pa shan't see my glow....
My love can find another
My friends need not bother.
No one would matter
And I wouldn't either.

This space wouldn't have to be shared
For I would be off elsewhere.

I'd be running after horses and painting my face.
I'd be traveling through time and chilling in space.
School would be boring but home is upside-down.
Reality is unheard of in my part of town...

Sadly... and stupidly
If I get pushed here
My weighted body would fall
and I'd burst into tears.....
For no one here can clearly see
how much I abhor reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment