Thursday, October 27, 2011

Decisions

Sleepless nights and

endless fright.

Struggling frantically to

make things right.



You used to like her.

Oh so very much.

You made it so clear to her!

Plain to see and such....



so why choose now?

When it's you and me,

Should she suddenly like you

like it's “meant to be”.



You liked her then,

but I am now.

I think that she's gotta

find another dude somehow.



Don't forget, who you've got

standing my your side.

She's yours and she's yours,

that person is I.



If you have to choose,

it wont be the end.

If you choose her...

I'll still be a friend.



Although I warn you,

don't keep me.

I can't stay with you 'cause

this relationship wasn't made for 3.



Don't forget I never used you.

Don't forget I acknowledged your love.

But if you're determined to stay,

then it's her who's getting shoved.



She's gotta understand.

That I love like more than anything.

And I'm not going to let you turn

into her contemporary plaything.



You deserve more than her,

And probably more then me.

But honestly, I love you

and that's just plain to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment