Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lo Siento

Lo siento,


mi amor

for not being able to explain

why I wasn't happy today



sometimes I feel

you can't understand

but I know you'll try.

You always do.



Lo siento,

mi padre

for not coming to you

when things hurt inside



I didn't feel you listen

and comprehend.

Could you?

If you knew how bad it hurt?



Lo siento

mi hermanito

for not knowing

you're like me



I know how you feel

when you say you're nothing.

And no one loves you

but I do (trust me)



Lo siento

Mi mejor amiga

for not coming to you

when I needed you most



You; the only one who understood

who can council me fully

For she said no

And I foolishly obeyed.



Lo siento

Me.

For not being able to understand

how I felt.

How I still feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment