Thursday, October 27, 2011

You and Me

You see me,

but

Prefer you hadn't



I see you

Look away

and indignantly

walk away from me.



You hear me speaking

so,

Just shoot me those eye spears



I take them and

painfully,

close my mouth.



You criticize my forgetfulness

and,

I become stupid.



You complain about my wrong doing

Instantly,

I apologize. (Does it matter?)



You say I'm not sorry.



Ok.



I silently call you a hypocrite.

Why you tell me:

“You can't tell a person how they feel”



I feel sorry

But you know all.

So when you say I don't.



I don't.

But I really do.



So please –

I beg of you.

When I'm sad

– tell me I'm happy.

When I'm crying

– tell me I'm faking.

When I'm emotionally damaged

– tell me I'm normal

When I hurt emotionally


No comments:

Post a Comment