Saturday, July 17, 2010

April

(Poem of the month)


Yesterday morning I walked outside,
and painted across the light blue sky,
was a spectrum of colors.
A rainbow is most beautiful in April.

The rain that dances from the sky,
is a welcoming gift in the month of April.
For without it the surprises in May,
won't show their astonishing beauty.

Trees with their flowering buds,
which the bees play upon,
dancing  from flower,
to flower.

The birds, fill the air with their sweet song,
and hatch little chicks.
That will grow to learn,
to sing their parents' song.

Something magical in April,
makes everybody soft hearted,
to want to be friends with everybody,
and to be friends with themselves.

As I look at the colors,
warmth filled my heart,
as I go on with my day,
sharing that warmth with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment