Thursday, July 22, 2010

Story

Another very old story, 2 years ago.


Adrian and I have been friends ever scene we where born. Our mom's know each other and would put us in our little play pin and I would hit Adrian on the head with my rattle. I liked Adrian and me Lila Hendrik is not going to let some boy get in the way of how I felt about Adrian. “Lila? You okay? You look tense,” Adrian said “ you want to talk?” I looked up from my book. I noticed I was gripping it tight from the red indents imprinted on my hand. Thinking is really hard work. “Uh, I'm, uh fine why?” I said. Adrian put his arm around my shoulder. He only does that when he knows something is wrong. I leaned against him feeling warm. It was sunny out, it felt like summer even though it was 3 weeks away. Adrian and I would go to the watter park on the summer weekends because we have passes to go for free, thanks to my dad who is rich. Adrian kissed my head. I know he loves me he just won't admit it. I looked up to him. “So, what do you want to do?” I asked. Adrian looked at me and said in a deep voice “i don't know my lady! How's bout a walk to the park?” “Okay sir.” Once we got to the park I sat on the swing and sat there. Adrian placed his hands behind his back and walked towards me. I looked up from the dirt. Adrian was nowhere to be seen. I searched every where but not getting up from the swing. Every thing was so quiet. It took me a minute (witch seemed like and hour) to figure out he was behind me. I jumped off the swing, turned around,screamed then laughed. It was Adrian. He had snuck up behind me and scared me witch for some reason made me laugh.
* * *

“Elstupido!! Wake up! Time to get ready for school. Just because your 15 doesn't mean you can stay up all night at the park!” screeched my lil' sister,May. She is 12 and is jealous because she thinks Adrian is my boyfriend. “uhhhh!!” I groaned I got up and took a quick shower. The bus came early and I was always early so I didn't miss the bus. The back was deserted so I went to sit there. I poped open my book wondering where Adrian was. He goes to my school and always rides the bus, In fact he gets on the same stop as my because he's my neighbor. I sat all alone then something hit me on the head. It was a note.
hi its me!! remember? You and I hung out at the park last night watching the stars on the grass next to me! ; D

My face turned red and I gasped when I saw Adrian right next to me. He leaned over and kissed my lips so gently and passionate. It felt so good that I forgot I was crabby and grouchy. The kiss lasted a longish time and we kinda made-out. My mind was flashing with fireworks even after the kiss. He gave me another note and kissed me again on the cheek.

I hope you liked that kiss.=D It worked up all my courage to do that. I love you Lila and NOTHING is going to change that. Love ya! ^-^
Adrian Park


I thought about Adrian during homeroom until Mr.Kip announced that we have a new student in homeroom. Trixy eagerly looked up expecting something good from a new student. Trixy is a popular-cute-chick magnet period. She has EVERYTHING you girls would want, she has big boobs not lil' pokies, actual breasts. I don't have pokies but not big boobs. Pretty soon she'll be the incredible hulk with big incredible boobs! She is very popular with the girls and the guys. I'm very pretty too I just have a lot of crushes I don't like. I think I'm too nice sometimes. A beautiful girl came into homeroom. She was tall and very girly looking but very cute looking. When she saw Adrian she winked at him. Great heres the trouble! I thought. The girl looked at me and smiled, a cold icy smile. I didn't give her a smile. Adrian looked a cross the isle to me. I think he saw my worried expression because he instantly started writing a note. Mr.Kip said her name was Brook and came from California. Nice. I got the note from Adrian and I noticed that Brook was sitting next to me. GOD I DONT WANT TO SIT NEXT TO YOU, YOU FLIRTY LIL B****! I screamed in my head. “Would you please let me read the note when you are done?” Brook asked. “ no.” I said. I opened it not caring if Brook read it.

Lila don't worry OK? I love you and you know that no pritty pretty girl will compare to how pretty YOU are. I love you!; D
Adrian Park
“Awww how cute!” Brook said. She looked at Adrian and gave him a thumbs up. She asked me what my name was and things. Brook and I have a lot in common. At lunch I went to my favorite place to eat at the library behind the shelfs where I can't be seen of course Adrian knew. I spotted him coming up and he sat beside me he kissed me and didn't stop until Brook came up and saw us. My face went red and so did Adrian's. “Awww how cute!” Brook said and smiled. I offered her to sit but she just left so I had gone back to my lunch and no one talked until Adrian spotted Brook and left without leaving a single crumb on the ledge where he sat. I started crying quietly but then it came to my-eyes-are-watering-a-lot-I-need-to-go-to-the-bathroom-and-fix-that. I put on some make- up and was still crying so I missed 4th period. During 5th period I walked in and plopped in the back seat where there was an open spot. I saw Brook and Adrian siting next to each other. A tear streamed down my cheek. I poped open a book to hide my face. Mrs.Marigold is the most awesome teacher in high school. She waled up to me, “Lila, is everything okay?” I looked up, “yeah why? I'm just reading.” “Oh well we are working on the English assignment you got last week” Mrs.Marigold walked away and I worked on my English assignment. A note plopped on my lap there was no ones name on it but the letters SA.


Hey I hope every thing's okay! You don't know me that much but I heard Adrian P. loves Brook K. and I've always had a huge crush on you.>.< sorry it took so long to tell you but still I do love your looks babe! : )

Blake Stern (high school jockey)

I look to my right and look at Blake who's staring at me with a red face. He is the best quarter back in the sweet grove's foot ball team the Lions. He is popular and all the girls want to go out with him... they'd even die to even be seen with him. I smile at him and places the note in my backpack.
On the bus I sat in the back seat and cried my heart out. No one was in the back so it was okay to wail but not too loud. How could he do this to me? I thought he LOVED me but...but... my thoughts trailed off thats when it got out of control. I took some tissues I brought and wiped my tears away. I got off my stop and walked home I saw Adrian and he saw me. Adrian called to me but I just started to run. My backpack was not as full as a semi truck so it was easy to run.
* * *

When I got home I looked in the bathroom mirror and my cheeks where tear stained so I took a shower. But even still, there where red marks where my tears fell. I look like I got scratched. I took a deep breath,sighed then walked out to find something to wear. “AAAHHH!” I screamed as I saw Adrian in my room. I had to grab my towel to keep from falling down as I ran into my room to hide from him. Adrian tried to grab me but his hand slipped off my slender wrist. I slammed the door. I quickly put in my robe and flopped on my bed. Tears streamed down my face. I felt someone pick my up and put me on their lap. I hiccuped. “shh... its okay. I'm here now...it's all okay” being in Adrian's arms made me feel sick as I thought gee, Brook was probably in his arms too. I pulled away. I flopped down on the bed again facing the ceiling. My tears now streamed down to my ears. I looked at Adrian's lips. I touched my own. My lips where wet. Adrian looked at me. I hiccuped again. He smiled. I didn't. I just looked at him. Kiss me and I will forget every thing. I looked into his eyes deeply. His expression was hard to read. I just looked. At everything I didn't notice before. He leaned his hand slid underneath me. I parted my lips as if to say something. Then I found my voice. “don't kiss me. Especially since you love someone else.” I could tell my lips where quivering. “you can stop pretending now, I know you never loved me in the-” he pressed his lips softly against mine. I don't know how he does it but it makes you be under some spell. I did not move for a second until he pressed harder against me. I kissed him back harder. He pulled away. “ you really need to stop telling lies you know.” He said. Adrian kissed me again. He parted his lips. I followed. And well I don't want to tell you the rest.

* * *

A month went by. Adrian and I are still not a couple but we are a big hit in the school. Brook is also my best friend. Her and Adrian explained what was happening when the where hanging out with each other. They where talking about me!! at first I was mad, but they said that Adrian was asking for advise on how he should react and kiss me.( god you should of seen Adrian's face when Brook said that!!). And so life goes on. I still love Adrian and all that now. But he still is a butt head sometimes.

* * *

I was looking at Adrian and he glanced at me and smiled. I smiled back and started writing at note. I glanced at him. He was writing too. A note plopped on my desk. I read.

Lila,
hey can you hang out later at the mall after the bell rings?
-Bee
I wrote back

Yeah.
Another not plopped on my desk.
You can come to the park with me right. Like when we where kids?
Can't I'm going to the mall with Bee... sorry

He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes and stuck his lower lip out. I sighed. “After I go to the mall okay? I really need new clothes.” I looked at him and smiled. He scoffed and laughed at the same time.
Adrian are you having a hard time reading” asked Ms.Flurtoch
uh...mm yeah sorta, I don't get why Eliza likes Drake after he explicitly told her that he'd rather die than be in live with her.” Adrian said we where reading some weird drama and he was my partner so we got the romance novels.
Uh....yes about that. Well you will have to read on to find out why.....” she turned around and went to the front of the room.

During lunch I stared at Adrian. He was like no other boy when he ate he was sloppy and gross. He would mix his applesauce and ketchup together as if it was wiped cream and ice cream put together. Then he would eat it. I usually went to the library and snuck a granola bar in there and read some sappy romance novel.

Brook swung around my hidden bookshelf and plopped down next to me. “found you!” she said.
whats up?” I asked
um...nothing” she picked at her skirt.
'um,nothing??' what kind of reply is that?!”
well I was wondering on how much clothes you have.. oh! And money.”
well...not much clothes, and I have about 30 dollars in birthday money...” I shut the book I was reading.
Brook sorta flicked her hair back and looked at me.
well then. I'll be buying your clothes. And there is nothing you can do about it!” she got up and skipped away.
I sat there looking helpless (and sounding helpless) as I screamed “no wait! Brook! You can't”!
She turned around, her glossy blonde hair swished around her face. “Yes I can!” then she prances off.

No comments:

Post a Comment