Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cyrius(Part III)

I blushed, thinking about when he said that. I blinked again. My ViaCon flashed a private message from TimberGuy.

TimberGuy: let's go to the pool, it's upstairs, the highfloor. Bring Rayne, Jason is bugging me about her.
LiaXShea: alright, I can tell Rayne wants to see him anyway, she doesn't say it verbally but it's one of those things you just know.
TimberGuy: There's another person waiting to see you too.
LiaXShea: Oh, really?
TimberGuy: yup so you better hustle.
LiaXShea: <3

It's been about 6 months now. The ship had lifted off and so has Travis and I. We managed to get out school schedule to be at the same time and day but now it's August and we have no school because it's 'summer'. I put on a black two piece, black long sweatshirt, flip flops and I went to Rayne's room. She opened the door and smiled.
“Are we going to see Travis and...Jason?” she asked eagerly, I laughed
“Yes, we are. Get on a bathing suit, 'kay? We're leaving in ten, no exceptions.” the door shut on me. I laughed again and went to the kitchen/bar er have. I opened the small fridge and got out a fruit salad. By the time I had finished Rayne had stepped out of her room. She looked heart breakingly beautiful.
“Really Rayne? You're going to be swimming in Jason's drool.” Rayne blushed. She wore a bikini top with shorts, simple but beautiful.
“You're not so different yourself Lia Bee,” Rayne said, we both laughed uncontrollably.
“So I'm the goth beauty and you're...angel beauty.” We laughed again and strode out of our room 82 and walked to the non-athletic swimming pool.
The pool was scattered with people, no Travis or Jason though. Rayne and I stood there, arms liked. Two pairs of hands clamped down on our shoulders, we yelped in surprise. After hearing the deep chuckles behind us we laughed, and turned around.
“Hey beauties,” Travis and Jason said to us. My cheeks grew warm.
“Hey,” I said and playfully punched Travis in the arm.
“Look, change of plans, we're going to Clyier's Spot.”
“Really.” I put my hand on my hip and raised an eyebrow. Travis smirked at my cockiness, I devoured it.
“I heard there's a hot spring, way better than a crowded pool.”
“True, the walk?” I pressed
“We all can make it.”
“Yeah we can do it,” Rayne said.
I looked over to Rayne and Jason, two clones, one couple, holding hands. Rayne regarded me with wide, innocent eyes. Jason too, looked at me, seemingly pleading. I giggled, it seemed like it was my decision on whether or not we go. Odd. I smiled sweetly and threw it at Travis, who blushed and smiled back.
“Okay! Let's go!” I gave the okay and off we went.

....
My feet hurt so bad it wasn't funny anymore. Flip flops aren't good for a possible 3 mile walk. I bounced up and down in a rhythm to Travis's walking, he was giving me a piggy back ride. He seemed to be uber nice to me today of all days. We watched Jason and Rayne ahead of us.
“I'm sorry Travis, I should have worn better shoes.” I slumped on his back.
“It's okay, we're almost there. You can relax in the hot spring. Woulda taken longer if we cu through the Hills. I'm so glad they have a boardwalk here around the perimeter of Clyier's Spot, you don't get lost.”
“Mmm...” I could feel the warmth of the false sun of my back, it was pretty warm here. I closed my eyes and felt myself drift off.

No comments:

Post a Comment