Thursday, July 22, 2010

The End

Start of a science fiction

I was standing next to my step mom when it happened. The lime green light. She looked at me quizzically then frightfully, before she disappeared I looked around the mall; other boys and girls stood alone also. The spot were my step mom once stood was empty and I couldn't believe it.
“What the hell just happened?” said a senior high-school student as she stepped out of the Abercrombie and Fitch store compartment. “ I was,like, just standing next to my mother?” The girl was Tami, her glossed lips where pursed as she glared at everyone as if it was their fault her mom was gone. She obviously didn't realize that our moms or dads, that the adults we all came here with here gone.
Silence responded to Tami, and she didn't like it. The silence was broken by a girl who suddenly burst into tears, the boy next to her put a protective arm around her. Somebody in the sea of teens spoke up, “ This is AWESOME!” His friends around him screamed at the top of their lungs, punching the air and ran around the mall almost everybody followed.



No comments:

Post a Comment