Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just the One for Me




Old story I did about a year ago.
Jeremy


When will I find true love? I thought.”God! Something always gets in the way!” I screamed,grunting while unlocking the front door to my house. I stomped into the kitchen. “Honey is that you?” asked my mom from the laundry room. “Yeah! I'm home.” I replied. “ Really? Well I need you to go to the store and get some stuff for me.” she said as she walked in the kitchen. She handed me a piece of paper with some money. I sighed heavily. As I walked out the door I calmed down a bit, partly because of the cool breeze and the peacefulness but mostly because I was out of the house.




At the store I bought everything on the list, and some things for me too. On the way home I spotted a moving truck in front of Mr. Tualafore's house. The sign that once said 'for sale' said 'sold' in big red letters. On the top on the door frame on the house I read “The Kerstin” I kept walking on home. When I walked in side the house my mom was out. I put the groceries on the counter of our big house. Our house has two levels, my room is upstairs. It's usually a mess. Only when I have friends on over I clean my room. My dad walked in the kitchen with me, helping me unload the stuff. “ The Complainers are moved out finally” I told my dad. He just went on unloading the groceries. I sighed, took my bag of things and ran upstairs.

I woke up just in time for my alarm to go off. I jumped in the shower, threw on some clothes, ate a pop tart,teased my little sister, and went off to catch the bus. I was usually the first one on the bus, and it is along ride to Timberwood High. The yellow bus stopped, I got on and gasped. In my seat was the most beautiful girl in history. I studied her as I walked down the isle. She had the most beautiful beach blond hair, which she wore in sexy waves that fell down her slender shoulder. Shes more beautiful than my ex-girlfriend. I thought. She was skinny but not anorexic skinny, more like she works out a lot skinny. I sat next to her. “ oh...hi” she stuttered. “ hi... uh, my name is Jeremy” I stuttered “ You don't have to talk to me if you don't want to” she said avoiding my eye. “ No!no,no,no,no,no! I do want to talk to you! I mean who wouldn't?” I said chuckling. Her chin started quivering. “ Did I do it??!!!” tears rise in her soft green eyes. I placed my arms around her. She buried her cute face in my shoulder. When she finished crying she explained that I reminded her of her ex-boyfriend and that he broke up with her. She talked, I talked, we both talked. Her name is Laycee, and she is the one who moved into the complainers house . I told her about my life and she nodded her head as she listened.
2 months later...

It was 3rd period and I was looking at Laycee. Wow she is soo hot when she's thinking. I wonder if she'll go out with me... I looked at her so intensely I think it burned holes on her gorgeous face. Math is not my favorite subject but Laycee did not seem to be having troubles. I love how she sings. I thought, remembering how she sang to me. It was soft, like an angel's voice. The passing time bell rang, every one in the classroom started to move and gather their things but I just sat there. Laycee got out of her chair and threw a note to me. I caught it in between two fingers. I opened the piece of paper.
Jeremy,
can you come to my house today after school? I wanna show you something.
I love you
Lacee Kerstin
I looked at the door way. Gone. I quickly wrote a note back.

Lacee,
yeah I can come on over but I have to show you a great skill I have on girls. So when I'm over try not to fall for me. ;D E-mail me at Jeremy_The_Man@Sunn.evp . Luv ya

I walked out of the class and ran into my ex, Wendy Goodman. She licked her lips and stared at me. Her eyes pleading. “Jeremy I want you to kiss me... one more time. I miss your soft kisses.” she said quietly. She grabbed my arm pulling me close. “I miss you.” she said . I felt a soft grip on my waist. Laycee poped out from behind me, she slid in front me. Pushing Wendy's arm away. She got on her toes and kissed me on the lips. Very softly.
Laycee puled away before I got more worked up with her, and walked towards Wendy with a smug expression on her face. Laycee faced her. “I'm sorry, but the last time I heard you broke up with Jeremy. Yet, here you are hitting on him. Well I'm telling you now. Stay away from him. He does not want you. He wants someone else.” Laycee took my hand and we walked out of the school doors. She turned towards me, she had the most weird expression on her face. “uh... Laycee, we do still have 4th period... in case you didn't know....” I spoke out. She turned her face and slowed down. “ lets play hooky today. I planed doing this anyway.” she shifted her hand in mine so our fingers twined together. I blushed. “i thing your the one falling for me.” she said.

We walked around the neighborhood. When we where at her house we went inside. “uh...” I started until I heard Laycee say “my mom went back to Nevada to pick up some of our things we kinda left behind. She wont be back until tomorrow, and my dad is at work.” she tugged at my hand as we walked towards the back of her house. It was huge!!! I've looked at her house before. From the outside I mean but wow! This neighborhood isn't cheap and the rooms we passed through where filled with antiques and famous paintings. Like a museum or something. Seconds later I found myself stumbling out her back door and into the warm sunlight.
I stared at the back of her head as she ran griping my hand as if i'll run away or something. I thought about stopping and asking her where the hell we where going but I thought that would be very rude. When we stopped I looked around and we where in the woods. Like the one in my backyard I looked at her face, she was smiling. I laughed and sat on a log that was at my feet. The moment I sat down I knew I probably shouldn't have because I fell right in... Kirsten laughed and laughed

No comments:

Post a Comment