Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Crossed Out

This is what I call an unborn poem. I never got around to finish them because I thought them terrible. Although I am sure you can find the beauty I could not in them. It isn't much but it's still something.

Look, you've poisoned me.
What else do I have to say?
Got me thinking about you,
every single day.

Your love for me is toxic.
But to me it's poison.
To others they'd me dead.
Let's just get the picture outta our heads.

But what about me?
Got enough love to fill the sea.
Lemme write it as a gift card:

HEY! It's from me!
~~~
Dragon's got your princess locked up in a tower
I look out the window, just to pass hours.
But I gotta tell you there's not much to see.
Sure I wouldn't care where I'm at as long as your with me.

We could be out in the ocean
Spending night's eating fish.
Or we could be in paradise and I grant your every wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment