Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Science Fiction Story Start

 Some how they knew. My parents knew something was going to happen. Something bad. When I was four my parents put me into the car and told me that it was okay. But I knew it wasn't okay, it's not okay when they say it is but you see in their eyes and tears that it clearly isn't.
“It's okay Sydney, it's okay don't worry. Everything is going to be fine,” my mother had said.
I nodded, I would do anything to please my parents. Not knowing what was going on I lay across the seats looking out he windows, hurtling to an unknown destination.

Eventually the car stopped, its automatic door opened and I tentatively took a step out. A big ship in front of me. Slowly I walked towards it. My dress brushing my ankles. The ship was bigger than anything I've ever seen. My pink shoe touched the metal rim of the walkway ascending up into the huge structure. I walk up the ramp, a boy who was at the top stared at me with wide green eyes.
“What?” I said, the boy glanced behind him, bit his lip. A single tear fell from his eye. He sniffled, “Mom,” he whispered and slowly walked away. Rubbing his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment